The Lineage of Muhammad (pbuh)


The Lineage of Muhammad (pbuh)



He is Abul Qasim (al-Qasim's father) Muhammad, son of Abdullah, son of Abdul-Mutalib. His lineage is traced to the tribe of Adnan, son of Ishmael [the prophet of God, son of Ibrahim (Abraham)]. His mother is Wahba's daughter Amina.

The Prophet (pbuh) said: He chose the Quraysh over the other tribes of Kinana. He chose Bhanu Hashim over other Quraish families. And from Banu Hashim he chose me.” (Muslim #2276)
Thus the Prophet (pbuh) has the most noble lineage on earth. , confirmed before the Roman emperor Heraclius by Abu Sufian, the arch-enemy of Islam before he became a Muslim.

Abdullah ni Abbas, nephew of the Prophet, says that the messenger of God (peace be upon him) wrote Hercules an invitation to Islam through a letter he sent with a companion named Dihya al-Kalbi. . Dihya gave this letter to the governor of Busra, who gave it to Heraclius.

As a token of gratitude to God, Heraclius went from him to Ilya (ie Jerusalem) when God promised victory over the Persian army. When the letter of God's messenger reached Heraclius, after reading it, he said: "If any of his people (Quraish Arabs) are here to ask him about God's messenger At that time, Abu Sufyan bin Herb, during the truce made between the messengers of God and the Gentiles of Quraysh, along with some men from Quraysh who came as traders, went to Sham. (Region of Greater Syria) was in 9. Abu Sufian said:
"The messenger of Heraclius found us somewhere in Greater Syria, and he took me and my companions to Ilya, and we were made aware of the existence of Hercules. We found him crowned and seated in the royal palace by Byzantine dignitaries.
" He said to his translator, 'Ask them which of them is closely related to the man who claims to be a prophet.'
Abu Sufyan added,
"I replied, 'I am his nearest relation.' He asked, 'What degree of relationship are you with him?' I replied, 'He is my cousin,' and none of the tribe of Abd Manaf in the caravan except me." Heraclius said, "Let him come nearer." Then he ordered my companions to stand behind me close to my shoulder and said to his translator, "Tell his companions that I will ask this man about the one who claims to be a prophet. If he is lying, they should immediately contradict him."
Abu Sufyan added,
"By God! Had it not been for the shame of being called a liar by my companions, I would not have told the truth about him when he asked me. But I thought it shameful to be called a liar by my companions, so I told the truth."

“Then he said to his translator, ‘Ask him to what family he belongs.’ I replied, ‘He belongs to a noble family among us.’ He said, ‘Has any of you ever claimed the same thing? ' I replied, 'No.' He said, 'Have you ever accused him of lying before he claimed what he claimed?' I said, 'No.' He said, 'Was any of his ancestors a king?' I said, 'No.' He said, 'He is followed by the nobles. or the poor?” I replied: “The poor follow him
” He said: “Does it increase or decrease (daily)?” I replied: “They increase.” He said: “Does any of those who accept his religion feel dissatisfied and then is he renouncing his religion?" I said, "No." He said, "Is he breaking his vows?" I answered, "No, but we are now at a truce with him, and we fear that he may betray us."
Abu Sufyan added,
“Except for the last sentence, I could not say anything against him.

"Heraclius then asked, 'Have you ever had a war with him?' I answered, 'Yes.' He said, 'What was the result of your fights with him?' I answered, 'Sometimes he won and sometimes we. ' He said, 'What does he command you to do?' I said, 'He tells us to worship God alone and not to worship others along with Him, and to leave all that our forefathers worshipped. He commands us to pray, to give in love, to be chaste, to keep our promises, and to return what has been entrusted to us.'

"When I said this, Heraclius said to his translator: "Say to him: I asked you about his lineage, and your answer was that he belonged to a noble family. In fact, all the messengers came from the noblest lineage of their peoples." I then asked you if anyone else among you had made such a claim, and your answer was in the negative. If the answer had been affirmative, I would have thought that this man was following the allegations made before him.I asked him if he had ever been accused of lying, and you said no. So I thought it only natural that those who never lie to others never lie about God. if any of his ancestors were kings. Her answer was negative. If the answer was affirmative, I'd say this man wanted his ancestral kingdom back.
When I asked him whether he was rich or poor, you answered that the poor obeyed him. In fact, these are Messenger followers. I then asked if his followers were increasing or decreasing. They replied that they were gaining weight. In fact, this is the result of true faith to perfection. He was dissatisfied after accepting his religion and asked if there were any who rejected his religion. your answer was negative. In fact, it is a sign of true faith. No one will complain about it. I asked you if he ever broke his promise. you answered in the negative. And these are messengers. He never breaks his promise. When you asked if you fought him, he fought you... Really these are the messengers. They are tested and the final victory is always theirs. I then asked what he ordered you. Instead of worshiping God alone and other people with Him, you must abandon all that your ancestors worshiped, pray, speak the truth, be chaste, keep your vows, I replied that I was ordered to return the trust. These are indeed the attributes of the Prophet, and I knew [from previous writings] that they would appear, but I did not know that he was in you.